Steklov Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences and Samara State University organize the International Conference on Mathematical Physics and Its Applications. The Conference will take place in Samara, one of the most beautiful places in Russia on the Volga River, from August 29 to September 4, 2010.
The Conference topics include:
and related topics from infinite dimensional analysis, geometric and algebraic methods, quantum probability, wavelets, applications of mathematical physics in chemistry, biology, economics, computer science.
- Equations of mathematical physics,
- Mathematical models of nano-systems,
- p-Adic mathematical physics,
- Mechanics, the theory of continuous media, gravitation,
- Quantum field theory and superstrings,
- Mathematical methods and models in economy,
Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
Samara State University