8th International Conference on
"Mathematical Analysis, Differential Equation & Applications MADEA 8"
dedicated to the 80th birthday of Academician A. M. Samoilenko
(June 17–23, 2018, Kyrgyz-Turkish Manas University, Cholpon-Ata (Issyk-Kul)., Kyrgyzstan)
This is the eighth scientific conference in the field of mathematical analysis, differential equations and their applications.
The official conference language is English.
The Conference format includes the plenary lectures (40 minutes) and the section sessions (20 minutes). The abstracts will be published prior to the beginning of the Conference. The full text papers will be published following the standard reviewing process.
Scientific Fields of the Conference:
- Applied analysis
- Approximation and Interpolation theory
- Extremal problems
- Functional and Harmonic analysis
- Functional-differential and stochastic equations
- Functions of real and complex variables
- Integral transformations
- Partial differential equations
- Qualitative and asymptotic methods in the theory of differential equations
- Summability theory
- Algebra and Topology
- Mathematical and Computer Modelling
Kyrgyzstan-Turkey "MANAS" University, Bishkek
University of Mersin
Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kiev
National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv