In the course of the conference, the following issues will be addressed: numerical methods for solving fractional differential equations; nonlocal direct and inverse boundary value problems for differential basic and mixed types equations of whole and fractional order; problems in the theory of functions; spec-tral theory of operators; problems of harmonic analysis; issues of simulation of non-local physico-biological and socio-economic processes and of self-organization phenomena in fractal media with memory; fractal theory and application of fractional derivatives in physics and technology; theoretical and applied informatics issues, number theory.
The conference will include the sections:
- Fractional calculus and its application.
- Differential equations, dynamical systems, and optimal control.
- Numerical methods for solving problems of mathematical physics.
- Mathematical modeling in physics and engineering.
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Theoretical and Applied Informatics
Conference languages: Russian, English.
The arrival day – May 22, 2018;
The conference opening – May 23.05, 2018;
The conference closing – May 25.05, 2018
The departure day – May 26.05, 2018.
Institute of Applied Mathematics and Automation, Nalchik