The conference continues the traditional annual conference 'Geometry in Odesa' holding from 2004.
The purpose of this conference is to bring together researchers in geometry, topology, algebra, analysis and dynamical systems and to provide for them a forum to present their recent work to colleagues from different nationalities. This way we aim to stimulate discussion about the latest findings in geometrical and topological methods in analysis and to increase international collaboration.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Algebraic methods in geometry
- Differential geometry in the large
- Geometry and topology of differentiable manifolds
- General and algebraic topology
- Dynamical systesm and their applications
- Geometric problems in mathematical analysis
- Geometric and topological methods in natural sciences
- History and methodology of teaching in mathematics