International Conference "Operators, Functions, and Systems of Mathematical Physics" with a special session dedicated to Hamlet Isaev's 70-th birthday
(May 21–24, 2018, Khazar University, 41 Mehseti Str., Baku, Azerbaijan)
The "Operators, Functions, and Systems of Mathematical Physics Conference" will take place from May 21 to May 24, 2018, at the Department of Mathematics of Khazar University, Baku, Azerbaijan.
The conference intends to bring together leading experts and young researchers in mathematical physics from European and the regional countries (Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iran, Russia, and Turkey). The idea of the conference is to discuss recent developments and progress in mathematical physics. In particular, it will be covered the following subjects:
The conference program will include plenary and sectional reports. A special session will be devoted to the 70th anniversary of Prof. Hamlet Isaev.
- General operators and spectral theory;
- Analysis of Partial Differential Equations of Mathematical Physics;
- Bases, Frames and Approximants in problems of Mathematical Physics;
- Spectral theory of differential operators;
- Classical and quantum integrable models;
- String and quantum field theory;
- Special functions;
- Scattering Theory;
- Inverse problems.