V International Conference "Non-local boundary value problems and related problems of mathematical biology, informatics and physics" (B&Nak 2018) devoted to the 80th anniversary of Professor Adam Maremovich Nakhushev
(December 4–7, 2018, The Institute of Applied Mathematics and Automation of the Kabardino-Balkar Scientific Center RAS, Nalchik)
In the course of the conference topical problems and the current state of scientific research in the field of ordinary differential equations and partial differential equations, local and non-local boundary value problems, fractional analysis, modeling of nonlocal processes and media with memory, equations of state of matter and nanosystems; optimal control, intelligent systems and information security systems.
- Boundary value problems for differential equations, related problems of the theory of functions and functional analysis
- Fractional calculus and its application
- Mathematical modeling of non-local physical, biological and socio-economic processes
- Theoretical and applied informatics
WORKING LANGUAGES: Russian and English.
- Conference working days December 4-7, 2018
- Registration forms submission - before June 15
- Arrival confirmation - before November 15