The ICMMAS’19 conference is aimed to attract and bring together experts, researchers and postgraduate students on Mathematical and Computational Modelling in several fields of Science, Technology and Engineering, such as theoretical and computational aspects in Mathematics, Informatics, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanics, Biology, Economics, and other sciences, from the entire world in order to discuss high level scientific questions, exchange solid knowledge of pure and applied sciences, and investigate diverse backgrounds, theoretically and practically.
This scientific event will bring together more than 200 internationally distinguished speakers and exhibitors from around the world. We trust that recent and cutting-edge concepts will be presented within this international meeting between all the participants. This event will provide an excellent forum to discover the cutting-edge directions on Mathematical and Computational Modelling. In a nut-shell, ICMMAS’19 conference will provide a perfect atmosphere to discover new and original results as well as potential applications in Mathematical Modelling and Applied Mathematics.
The proposed Scientific Program of the conference will include plenary lectures, contributed oral talks, poster sessions and listeners. Any suggested special session/mini-symposium will be under review by the scientific committee. The areas of interest include but are not limited to:
- Models Based on Analytical, Numerical and Experimental Solutions,
- Mathematical Modelling involving time fractional PDEs,
- Biological Systems and Cancer Dynamics,
- Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations: Theory and Applications,
- Integral Equations and Integral Transforms,
- Uncertainty Quantification in Mathematical Modelling,
- Control Theory, Optimization and their Applications,
- Probability, Statistics and Numerical Analysis,
- Inverse Problems: Modelling and Simulation,
- Modern Fractional Dynamic Systems and Applications,
- Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering,
- Heat and Mass Transfer in Fractal Medium.
Белгородский государственный университет