Analytic theory of differential equations is one of the
classical fields of mathematics having a rich history. Many of its directions
besides their intrinsic interest and importance are quite
remarkable for a significant number of fruitful applications in modern
mathematics and mathematical physics. One can mention
inverse monodromy problems, Painlevé analysis, integrability
problems, differential Galois theory, isomonodromic
deformations, summability of formal series solutions, theory of
normal forms of local objects and others. For the last two hundred years, many famous
mathematicians contributed to the analytic theory of differential equations and the
area continues to be popular subject for research. A number of major achievements
in the field, the most known of which is a negative solution of the
21st Hilbert problem for Fuchsian linear differential systems, belongs to the untimely passed in 2003 Andrey Bolibrukh, a prominent mathematician and a wonderful person.
Our conference is dedicated to the memory of Andrey Bolibrukh and timed to the seventieth anniversary of his birth.
The main scope of the conference is a review of recent developments in the analytic theory
of differential and difference equations. Below one can find the list of currently confirmed speakers.
Dragović Vladimir, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
Gromak Valerii, Belorusian State University, Minsk, Belorus
Guzzetti Davide, SISSA, Trieste, Italy
Ilyashenko Yulij, HSE, Moscow, Russia
Its Alexander, Indiana University – Purdue University, Indianapolis, USA
Khovanskii Askold, University of Toronto, Canada
Kossovskiy Ilya, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
Lastra Alberto, University of Alcalá, Spain
Loray Frank, Institut de Recherche Mathématique de Rennes, France
Mazzocco Marta, University of Birmingham, UK
Mironov Andrey, Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Novosibirsk, Russia
Mozo Jorge, University of Valladolid, Spain
Ramis Jean-Pierre, Institut de Mathématique de Toulouse, France
Roubtsov Vladimir, Université d'Angers, France
Sabbah Claude, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France
Sanz Javier, University of Valladolid, Spain
Schäfke Reinhard, Université de Strasbourg, France
Shramchenko Vasilisa, Sherbrooke University, Canada
Stolovitch Laurent, Université de Nice Sophia Antipolis, France
Zhang Changgui, Université Lille 1, France
For the registration to the conference, please send the e-mail to the conference address email@example.com till March, 25 of 2020 with the following personal data:
- First name, last name
- Affiliation (Institute and Position, City, Country)
- Do you need the visa?
- Do you need help with booking a hotel?
- Date of arrival, date of departure
- Accompanying persons (if any)
- Comments (if any)
All nationals except for some countries of the FSU and Former Yugoslavia, South Korea, Israel, and most countries in Central and South America, need visas to enter Russia. Because it takes time to proceed the visa application in a Russian consulate, we strongly recommend to ask for your visa at least six weeks prior to the conference date. We will provide an assistance with the visa invitation and registration when in Russia.
Four days of the conference will be at the Steklov Mathematical Institute (Gubkina str. 8) and one day (supposingly, this will be Wednesday, May 27) at the Mathematical Department of the Higher School of Economics (Usacheva str. 6).
For a limited number of participants, with the preference to younger researchers, the organizers will hopefully arrange a partial cover of the accommodation expenses in the Professor Guesthouse of the Higher School of Economics (Vavilova str. 7) or in the hotel ''Academicheskaya'' (Donskaya str. 1).
The HSE Professor Guesthouse (Vavilova str. 7) is located near the metro station "Leninskiy Prospect" (line 6).
- To get from the Guesthouse to the Steklov Mathematical Institute (Gubkina str. 8), one needs to cross Vavilova street, take any tram and go 4 stops to the stop "Ulitsa Gubkina"
(Direction V7 → G8).
- To get from the Guesthouse to the Mathematical Department of HSE (Usacheva str. 6), we would advise to use the Moscow Central Circle (MCC, line 14): from the MCC station "Ploschad' Gagarina", adjoint to the metro station "Leninskiy Prospekt", one takes a train to the next MCC station "Luzhniki" and makes a 15 minutes walk (Direction L → U6).
The hotel ''Academicheskaya'' (Donskaya str. 1) is located near the metro station "Oktyabrskaya" (line 5).
- To get from the hotel to the Steklov Mathematical Institute (Gubkina str. 8), one needs to cross Leninskiy prospect, take the bus 144 or 144k and go 3 stops to the stop "Univermag Moskva". The concluding part is a 5 minute walk (Direction UM → G8).
- To get from the hotel to the Mathematical Department of HSE (Usacheva str. 6), one should get to the metro at the station "Oktyabrskaya" (line 5), go to the next station "Park Kultury", change for line 1 and go to the next station "Frunzenskaya". The concluding part is a 10 minutes walk (Direction F → U6).
Thus the travel time from any of the two hotels to any of the two Institutes is approx. 30 minutes.
To go from and to Moscow airports, the most convenient way is by Aeroexpress trains (https://aeroexpress.ru/en/aero/toAirport.html). They run
- from Sheremetyevo airport (SVO) to Belorussky Rail Terminal (⚠ not the final stop) adjoint to "Belorusskaya" metro station (line 5)
- from Domodedovo airport (DME) to Paveletsky Rail Terminal adjoint to "Paveletskaya" metro station (line 5)
- from Vnukovo airport (VKO) to Kievsky Rail Terminal adjoint to "Kievskaya" metro station (line 5)
To reach the hotel "Academicheskaya", one simply needs to get to the metro at one of the above three stations and go to "Oktyabrskaya" metro station of the same line 5. To reach the HSE Guesthouse, one additionally needs to change for line 6 at "Oktyabrskaya" metro station and go 2 stops to "Leninskiy Prospekt” metro station.
The best way to pay for travel in public transport is a rechargeable "Troika" card which is valid for all kinds of public transport. One can buy and recharge this card at any metro station. Its own price is 50 RUB and the replenishment by 500 RUB (more than 10 trips) is enough for the first time.
Artamonov Dmitrii Vyacheslavovich
Glutsyuk Aleksei Antonovich
Gontsov Renat Ravilevich
Goryuchkina Irina Vladimirovna
Klimenko Alexey Vladimirovich
Leksin Vladimir Pavlovich
Poberezhny Vladimir Andreevich
Sergeev Armen Glebovich
Vyugin Il'ya Vladimirovich
Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
Institute for Information Transmission Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Kharkevich Institute), Moscow
National Research University "Higher School of Economics", Moscow
Steklov International Mathematical Center