The meeting aims to ensure participation of world-leading experts in diverse areas of Differential Equations theory and applications. We also plan to attract a significant number of students and young researchers.
Conference topics include (but are not limited to these topics) the following sections:
- Linear and nonlinear operators in function spaces
- Differential, integral and operator equations
- Initial and boundary value problems for differential equations
- Numerical methods in theory of differential equations and their applications
- Mathematical and computer modeling
- Mathematical physics and modeling in physics
- Questions of differential equations and mathematical modeling in
Moiseev Evgenii Ivanovich (Co-chairman)
Polukhin Oleg Nikolaevich (Co-chairman)
Tyrtyshnikov Eugene Evgen'evich (Co-chairman)
National Research University "Belgorod State University"
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics