Mathematical modeling in materials science of electronic components
(October 25–27, 2021, Moscow)
- modern problems of creating a research infrastructure for the synthesis of new materials with desired properties, including the use of new methods and tools for analyzing big data;
- problems of the development of materials science of quantum electronic heterostructures;
- mathematical modeling in structural materials science (multilevel models, multiscale models, simulation models etc.);
- modeling of dimensional, radiation, surface and another defects in semiconductor electronics;
- work of multi-level memory elements modeling for next-generation computers;
- structures and properties of composite materials modeling with nanocrystals, nanoclusters, nano-amorphous inclusions, etc.;
- Problems of ensuring the reliability of electronic components of microelectronics and systems based on it.
Federal Research Center "Computer Science and Control" of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics
Molecular Electronics Research Institute
Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University)
Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences "Fundamental problems of the element base of information-computational and control systems and materials for their creation"
Consortium "Perspective materials and element base of information and computing systems"