Kazan (Volga) Federal University in conjunction with the Moscow State University and Steklov Institute of Mathematics with the support of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan organized from 22 to 28 August 2013 the International School-Conference "Theory of functions, its applications and related matters."
The school is expected in the following areas (sections):
- theory of functions of a real variable,
- series of orthogonal systems of functions,
- functional analysis and its applications,
- integral and integro-differential equations,
- differential equations,
- geometric theory of functions of a complex variable,
- boundary value problems for analytic functions and elliptic systems,
- analysis applications in mechanics and physics.
We invite you to take part in the school conference.
Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow