The purpose is the conference the exchange of research results obtained in the foreign and Russian scientific schools on modern problems of mathematics, computer science and science knowledge, attracting young people to work on urgent problems in these areas.
The objectives of the conference are: to create a platform for informal communication between scientists, educators, students, and graduate students on actual issues in the field of modern mathematics, science, for young scientists to find partners for the implementation of joint research projects.
The conference will be organized in sections:
1. Current problems of mathematics and computer science.
2. Complex and functional analysis.
3. Algebraic systems and algebraic geometry.
4. Modern problems of scientific knowledge.
5. Actual problems of mathematics and natural science education.
As a part of the international scientific conference following activities are planned:
1. Master class for students "Fundamentals Programming and Its Capabilities in Robotics"
2. Master class for school teachers, teachers of children gifted in mathematics.
3. Popular science lectures for students "Science about Case" (introduction course "Stochastics" at school).
Kuznetsova Irina Viktorovna (Chairman)
Afanas'ev Vladimir Vasil'evich (Co-chairman)
Grigor'ev Sergei Georgievich (Co-chairman)
Nemirovski Stefan Yurievich (Co-chairman)
Kulikov Viktor Stepanovich (Vice-chairman)
Tikhomirov Aleksandr Sergeevich (Vice-chairman)
Kharitonova Irina Vladimirovna (Executive Secretary)
Tikhomirov Sergei Aleksandrovich (Executive Secretary)
Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after M. V. Lomonosov, Arkhangelsk
Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushinsky
Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
Laboratory of algebraic geometry and its applications, Higher School of Economics, Moscow