Submit a manuscript
Founded in 1969 by N. N. Bogoliubov Theoretical and Mathematical Physics is dedicated to the fundamental problems of theoretical and mathematical physics and covers the following topics:
mathematical problems of quantum mechanics;
- quantum field theory and mathematical aspects of elementary particle theory;
- quantum scattering theory and inverse scattering transform;
- mathematical problems of statistical physics;
- gauge fields;
- string and membrane theory;
- integrable models;
- algebraic, geometric, and other mathematical methods of modern mathematical physics.
TMPh is Associate Member of International Association of Mathematical Physics.
Please read the Notes for Authors before completing the manuscript submission.
Make sure that your article corresponds to the subject of the journal.
You should be registered to submit a manuscript:
- If you have not registered please fill in the registration form and wait for activation of your account.
- If you have registered on Math-Net.Ru, please log in
- If you have registered but forgotten your password please click on Get password