Nelineinaya Dinamika [Russian Journal of Nonlinear Dynamics]
The journal was founded in 2005 by the Institute of Computer Science jointly with the Steklov Institute of Mathematics and the Udmurt State University.
The interdisciplinary peer-reviewed journal of nonlinear dynamics covering both fundamental fields and areas of applied science. The journal endeavors to stimulate the development of multilateral relations between the theory and applications and to promote the interpenetration of various disciplines and the use of advanced mathematical and computer-based methods in the study of real dynamical systems.
The journal accepts papers devoted to theoretical, numerical and experimental studies. Papers dealing with the description, modeling and prediction of dynamical effects in mechanics, nature and robotics are highly welcome.
The journal publishes original studies, review articles, hypotheses, discussions as well as translations of important foreign works and interesting historical materials with comments.
In this journal, special attention is given to:
- theory of dynamical systems; problems of integrability, dynamical chaos; exactly integrable nonlinear systems; Lie algebras, Hamiltonian formalism; topological aspects of dynamics
- rigid body dynamics, dynamics of tops; remarkable dynamical effects and their theoretical explanation (Euler’s disk, tippe top, rattleback, etc.)
- contact dynamics of bodies; nonholonomic mechanics; nonsmooth dynamics; dynamical systems with friction; impacts, collisions, dynamics of billiards; sports dynamics (bicycle, skateboard, curling, etc.)
- stability and control of motions
- modeling of mobile robots
- biomechanics, mechanisms of animal locomotion; applications in robotics, biomimetics
- hydrodynamics, vortex dynamics; interaction of rigid bodies with fluid; self-propulsion of bodies in fluid (mechanisms of locomotion of aquatic animals,
modeling of underwater vehicles); meteorological applications (dynamics of tornadoes, atmospheric cyclones, see currents); dynamics of rotating fluid masses; liquid and gaseous ellipsoids; applications in celestial mechanics
- celestial mechanics, the $N$ body problem, Kepler's problem, relative equilibria, periodic solutions, dynamics in non-Euclidean spaces
- nonlinear theory of oscillations.
The journal does not publish overly abstract studies or philosophical papers.
Kozlov, Valery Vasil'evich
Borisov, Alexey Vladimirovich
Mamaev, Ivan Sergeevich
Sukhoplueva, Julia P
Anishchenko, Vadim Semenovich
Bardin, Boris Sabirovich
Bizyaev, Ivan Alekseevich
Bloch, Anthony Michael
Bolsinov, Aleksei Viktorovich
Ivanov, Alexander Pavlovich
Kazantsev, Viktor Borisovich
Khramov, Aleksandr Evgenevich
Kilin, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich
Koshel', Konstantin Valentinovich
Kudryashov, Nikolai Alekseevich
Kuznetsov, Sergey Petrovich
Maciejewski, Andrzej J
Markeev, Anatoli Pavlovich
Nekorkin, Vladimir Isaakovicih
Osipov, Grigorii Vladimirovich
Pikovsky, Arkady Samuilovich
Prants, Sergei Vladimirovich
Taimanov, Iskander Asanovich
Tenenev, Valentin Alekseevich
Treschev, Dmitrii Valer'evich
Tsiganov, Andrey Vladimirovich
Valiulin, Radiy R